Just like everything else on your boat, your sanitation system requires maintenance. Unfortunately these systems are always hidden away in bilges and lockers. Out of sight out of mind - until it demands your attention in one grand unpleasant gesture.
Maintenance for marine holding tanks is pretty simple, inexpensive, and will add quality to the time you spend on the water.
- SERVICE: Pump-Out Rotation
- STICKER: Law, Use, and Maintenance
- REGULAR (with each pumpout): Odor Ouster
- MONTHLY: Oil and Vinegar
- QUARTERLY: Deck Fittings
- YEARLY: Cluster Buster
- YEARLY: Clearing Vents and Clogs
- 2-3 YEARS: Rebuild Head
- 5-10 YEARS: Replace Hoses